Monday, July 23, 2012

Clan Status: Threatened

Hey DOTS members!
         If you have not already heard, DOTS has been threatened by the COWS Clan, leader William Darkrunner.  The reasons are complicated, and it comes down to just the leader being upset.  He is the only one that wants to war with us, but he is intent on it.  He has rallied two other clans to help him do this.  DOTS mission is to keep peace throughout the spiral, so one would argue that we must not partake in such a war.  Some might argue that, by accepting this challenge, we would be defending ourselves, and letting the COWS Clan know that we can fight rather well.  So, I am leaving the choice up to you guys.  Vote on the poll and let me know what you think! :)  I will try to schedule a meeting soon to discuss strategies, so keep updated on this website for dates!  Until next time,
                                    -Alia

2 comments:

  1. Alia, you know our alliance stays well in tact. I look forward to meeting with you in order to discuss the future for my clan in this war.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear it, Megan. I look forward to working with you.
    -Alia

    ReplyDelete