Saturday, July 28, 2012

New Clan Recruits

Hey guys!
So, I know many of you have been recruiting up a storm, which is really awesome!  If you recruit fifteen or more people, you can be a star general!  If you don't know what that is, look at the DOTS information review page. :)  Just leave a comment or shoot me an email of all the people you have recruited so that I can update the website concerning peoples' ranks and new members.  I will also be posting a date for our next meeting by tomorrow, so keep updated!
               -Alia

2 comments:

  1. when is the next meeting so i can go online thank you oh and also sign me up for all the classes and i would like to be a star general and a teacher and will i be able to o to classes?
    THANKS I AM GLAD TO BE IN THIS AWESOME CLAN AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO MAKE AR CLAN WIN! GO DOTS! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Courtney!
    We will be having a clan meeting immediatly following an academy session scheduled for 7:30 pm central time. This would put the clan meeting somwhere around 8:00 or 8:30 at the latest, and I will add you to our list of star generals! :)

    ReplyDelete